Monday, November 23, 2009

Projects this last few weeks

Blanket, BB, pillow and booties for Lesa's coming baby. Booties.



Placemats for a house warming, include hot pads for the table. Came out cute.

My little neighbor, 6 year old Leslie's birthday pillow.

Chickens, Chickens and more chickens.
These are placemats for my neighbor's birthday gift. She really likes chickens and has them all over her kitchen so I thought she might like these. Found the panel in my quilt shop and some corn printed fabric for the back. Got to use up some of the hundreds of fat quarters too! yah!
Another thing on the panel was this banner and I put it on my chicken house to let my girls know they are the best.
It is winter so I have covered the windows to keep the wind out. They seem to be very contented even though the light comes on at 5 am. It does keep them warm too so they don't mind. Still have one egg each from the little ladies.

Well, better get on to the next one.

No comments: